The El Dorado County Library offers 3D Printing at the El Dorado Hills Library! Please note services may not always be available due to technical difficulties or COVID-19 restrictions.
Rules for 3D Printing
- Printing is free! There is no charge for materials or time, though donations are welcome.
- You may print one project per month, print time not to exceed four hours per library card.
- You must have a current El Dorado County Library card, in good standing, to print or to pick up a completed project. Need a card? Download the adult application or the children's application and bring it to the library during open hours with a valid photo identification.
- All print projects must be approved by a 3D Print Lab library staff member or volunteer.
- The library reserves the right to refuse any print requests.
- You may not use the Library's 3D printers to print:
- material prohibited by law or by library 3D Print Lab guidelines
- weapons, weapon parts, or weapon models
- inappropriate content
- print jobs exceeding allotted time, depending on library branch
All you need is a library card
and an idea!