Not finding what you are looking for in our Library Catalog?
Try the Link+ Catalog! It's free and easy to use.
What is Link+?
Link+ is a catalog of materials from over 70 participating libraries in California and Nevada. With your El Dorado County library card you have access to over 11 million titles of books, DVDs, CDs and videos from academic, public, and special libraries. Link+ is a free service that can be accessed any time of day or night from the library, home, or office.
How Does Link+ Work?
- Go to linkencore.iii.com to begin your search OR search the library catalog and click the Link+ logo.
- When you locate the item you wish to borrow, click the REQUEST IT link.
- Choose El Dorado County Library from the menu and click the SUBMIT Button.
- Enter the requested identification information, which is your name and your library card number, and choose your preferred pickup location from the menu, click SUBMIT.
- When your material arrives you will be notified by email. If you don't have email, library staff will contact you by phone.
- Requested items will be held for 7 days.
Link+ Borrowing Rules:
- Up to 10 items may be checked out and 10 requests may be placed at one time.
- Loan period is 21 days with one renewal on some materials.
- Overdue fines for items returned after their due date: $0.25 per day, per item.
- Replacement cost for lost or damaged Link+ items is $115.00 per item, depending on the loaning library's policy.
If you are unable to locate what you are looking for on Link+ please email the library. Enter Link+ in the subject line, and include the author and title of the book along with your contact information in the message and we will try to fill your request. For more information about ordering material from another location please contact the library at 530-621-5540.
Questions about Link+ or your request? email: email@example.com Please type Link+ in the subject line.