To borrow from other libraries click on the Link+ icon above:
If you are unable to locate what you are looking for on Link+ please email the library. Enter Link+ in the subject line, and include the author and title of the book along with your contact information in the message and we will try to fill your request. For more information about ordering material from another location please contact the library: 530-621-5540.
Questions about Link+ or your request? email: email@example.com Please type Link+ in the subject line.
- A catalog of materials from over 70 participating libraries in California and Nevada.
- Access to over 11 million titles from academic, public, and special libraries.
- Place your requests directly, no forms required, from a single online catalog.
- Place requests from the library, home, or office, any time of day or night.
- Link+ is a free service which enables El Dorado County Library card holders to request material not found at your local library.
- Books, DVDs, CDs and videos may be borrowed from participating libraries.
How does Link+ Work?
- Go to: https://linkencore.iii.com/ to begin your search OR search the library catalog and click the Link+ logo.
- When you locate the item you wish to borrow, click the REQUEST this ITEM link.
- Choose El Dorado County Library from the menu and click the SUBMIT Button.
- Enter the requested identification information, which is your name and your library card number, and choose your preferred pickup location from the menu, click SUBMIT.
- When your material arrives you will be notified by email. If you don't have email, library staff will contact you by phone.
- Requested items will be held for 7 days.
Link+ Borrowing Rules:
- Up to 3 requests may be placed at one time.
- Loan period for books and audiobooks is 21 days with one 3-week renewal on some materials.
- Loan period for DVDs and Videos is 7 days with NO renewals.
- Overdue fines for items returned after their due date: $0.25 per day, per item.
- Replacement cost for lost or damaged Link+ items is $115.00 per item, depending on the loaning library's policy.