Have you heard about subscription services like OwlCrate or Once Upon a Book Club? For a monthly fee, these services send you a package containing one book and a few treats to go along with it.
The El Dorado County Library has rolled out a similar service just for teens and tweens! Best of all, our service is completely FREE!
If you are in grades 6th-12th you can register for our Spring 2021 teen book box! By registering, you are signing up for a 3 month subscription. Starting in March, you will be contacted by the library each month to pick up your box. You can pick up your box at any El Dorado County Library branch.
Here is how it works:
- Fill out the registration form with your information and your favorite books.
- The library will pick a book for you and contact you to let you know your box is ready for pick up.
- Pick up your box. Inside the box you will find 2-3 surprises, some snacks, and a book.
- Return the box and the book. The box will be due back to the library within 3 weeks. The book will also be checked out on your account but can be renewed.
- The boxes cannot be returned through our book drops, so please return the box to the front desk of an El Dorado County Library.
- The rest of the items in the box are yours to keep!
Have questions? Call the library at 530-621-5540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org